Centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic region, Wicomico County, Maryland, is easily accessible and less than a 3.5-hour drive for 25% of the U.S. population.
- Baltimore, MD - 117 miles
- New York City, NY - 225 miles
- Philadelphia, PA - 138 miles
- Norfolk, VA - 132 miles
- Washington, D.C. - 117 miles
Our arts and culture, family-friendly attractions, historic sites, shopping, craft breweries, winery and signature events make Wicomico County an ideal destination
for group tours.
- Choose Your Wicomico Adventure: History, Nature and More on the Eastern Shore
- Get Outside!: Wildlife, Water & Whitehaven on the Virginia/Maryland Eastern Shore
- Fabulous Festivals and Fun Ideas
For more information and assistance on planning your group tour, please contact Kristen Goller at email@example.com or 1-800-332-8687.