Centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic region, Wicomico County, Maryland, is easily accessible and less than a 3.5-hour drive for 25% of the U.S. population.
- Baltimore, MD - 107 miles
- Philadelphia, PA - 138 miles
- Washington, D.C. - 116 miles
- Norfolk, VA - 134 miles
Our arts and culture, family-friendly attractions, historic sites, shopping, craft breweries, winery and signature events make Wicomico County an ideal destination for group tours.
- Retreat, Relax & Reinvigorate
- Ghosts And Goblins, Spooks Galore, Scary Witches Behind The Door (Halloween Group Tour)
- Celebrate Culture, Crafts & Cuisine at the National Folk Festival
- Sip, Swirl & Savor
- Tidewater Trails & Tangier
For more information and assistance on planning your group tour, please contact Stephanie Mervine at email@example.com or 1-800-332-8687.