Visitors to Parsons Cemetery can learn a lot about the area's history — far beyond the names on the graves. That's thanks to the work of the Parsons Cemetery Advisory Committee, which was honored this week with a Best of Maryland Community Choice Award from
Want to visit the new bear cub at the Salisbury Zoo, see your favorite animals or spend time with the family outside? The attraction is back open for visitors.
I visited on a Friday a couple weeks ago, and it was fun to see the bear cub for the first time....
- Where to find holiday gifts in Wicomico County
- Visit the 'tiny but beautiful' village of Whitehaven
- See Pemberton Park from a new perspective in Photo Walk photos
- Plan a Wicomico excursion during MATPRA's Mid-Atlantic Road Trip Week
- Explore Pemberton Park during Wicomico County's first Photo Walk
- Wicomico Tourism partners recognized at the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards
- Discover history during a walking tour at Parsons Cemetery
- Congrats to our 2020 Photo Contest winners
- Parsons Cemetery honored with Best of Maryland award
- The Salisbury Zoo is back open. Here's what you need to know for your next visit.