Even if you aren't doing virtual learning like students across the country, you can take a pop quiz and see how much you know about Wicomico County. We've created questions featuring various attractions across the County. There are no grades, and if you get an answer wrong, then you have the opportunity to learn something new.
You can find an interactive quiz in our Instagram stories at @wicomicocountymd.
The questions are also included below. We'll post the answers in the comments in a few days (or you can see them instantly as you answer on Instagram).
1. What year was Pemberton Hall built?
2. John Huston, of Poplar Hill Mansion, had what job?
B. Police Officer
3. What year did the Delmarva Shorebirds become a team?
4. Which animal can you NOT find at the Salisbury Zoo?
A. Andean Bear
5. What are the names of the Ward brothers?
A. Stephen and Lemuel
B. Lawrence and Thomas
C. Robert and William
D. Harrison and Christopher
6. Cove Road Beach and Roaring Point are along what river?
7. Parsons Cemetery has more than 13,000 graves.
8. If you take the Whitehaven Ferry, you go to...
B. Princess Anne
D. Ocean City
9. Where can you find a Harriet Tubman statue in Wicomico?
A. Salisbury University
B. Downtown Salisbury
D. Mardela Springs
10. The former name of Mardela Springs was:
A. Mineral Springs
B. Chicamacomico Springs
C. Adkins Springs
D. Barren Creek Springs
Did we make you think? Did you learn something? No one will know if you look up the answers. Let us know in the comments what you'd like to learn about Wicomico County.
Large photo above is by Jay Cathell.