Let the shenanigans begin! We've rounded up a few St. Patrick's Day events taking place in Maryland's Wicomico County.
- Saturday, March 11: Head to Downtown Salisbury for a St. Patrick's Bar Crawl with stops at Mogan's Oyster House, Market Street Inn, Brew River, Roadie Joe's, The Brick Room and Mojo's. Enjoy contests and drink specials along the way!
- Monday, March 13: Get crafty at Burnish Beer Co. during their Boards 'N Brews event. Enjoy Burnish's latest bevvies while painting a unique wooden sign. Hint: An Irish pub-themed sign is among the options.
- Thursday, March 16: Historic Poplar Hill Mansion will host a Celtic Tea featuring an Irish-inspired menu. Tickets are $25. RSVP early as seats are limited. - UPDATE: This event is sold out. Mark your calendars early next year!
- Friday, March 17: This month's Third Friday coincides with St. Patrick's Day. Don your finest green outfit and head to Downtown Salisbury for a night of shopping, art and more. Hours are 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18: Check out Bordeleau Winery's St. Paddy's Day event from 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Enjoy special Shamrock drinks, folksy tunes and a chance to win discounts from their pot of gold.